var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23442615-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
What is FLCP?
The Financial Literacy Community Project (FLCP) aims to bridge the financial literacy gap in a post-subprime America. We send college students, selected through a rigorous application process, to teach a financial literacy course to students at local schools. Using an innovative curriculum, we aim to develop a solid foundation upon which these students can make sound financial decisions in the future.
We are supported by The Wharton School and the Barbara and Edward Netter Center for Community Partnerships.
- Vote for us in the 2011 Dell Social Innovation Competition!
- Interested in doing Marketing with FLCP? We are looking for videographers and graphic designers to help out our Marketing team. Apply here.
- FLCP has been named a 2010 DoSomething.org Grant Winner!
- The Daily Pennsylvanian highlights FLCP’s innovative curriculum.
- The Daily Pennsylvanian editorial board endorses the Financial Literacy Community Project.
- The Daily Pennsylvanian reports on the Financial Literacy Community Project.